Dazzul Design & Print
Terms & Conditions
YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH DAZZUL DESIGN & PRINT, YOUR SIGNTAURE IS NOT REQUIRED.
1. £10 Non Refundable Deposit on all artwork for orders placed online.
2. Full payment once artwork has been approved. Before any printing begins
3. All artwork produced belongs to Dazzul Design & Print, It may be used in a portfolio, or for advertising purposes
4. If you wish to have a “copy” of the original artwork file a fee will be charged.
5. We will not be held liable for mistakes in artwork, if we or a third party design the artwork, you will be responsible for mistakes including spelling and telephone numbers, prior to printing. A proof document will be sent to you for you to check all artwork. Once you have returned this no changes can be made to the artwork.
6. Although we try our up-most to make sure prices are correct, all prices will be confirmed before an order is placed.
7. If your artwork for a flyer contains a form VAT must be added at its current rate to the cost of printing.
8. When ordering we will give you a delivery date, if for any reason the date changes we cannot held responsible, we only have control up until we process the job, after that it’s out of our hands.
9. When a delivery date is stated that is assuming artwork is fully signed off and deposit received that day before 2pm, if after 2pm delivery date will be affected.
Dazzul Design & Print’s Right to Change These Terms and Conditions of Use.
Dazzul Design & Print may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms apply as soon as they are published. By continuing to use us after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. Dazzul Design & Print may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any offer of product, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the our website or portfolio, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Edit 16/03/2012, Adding infomation about upfront payment.